Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I can't think of a good title for this post...

This is just a general update about whats going on.
We are still waiting on the bank to sign our contract...blah. We have the verbal acceptance, just waiting for the John Hancock. I have been busy online looking at stuff for the house like shower curtains, bed spreads, area rugs, etc. I can't buy any of it yet because I don't have the house...I can't wait!

Seth and I spent a very nice day together yesterday. We got up, went riding on the motorcycle, had lunch, and then went to Tanganiyka (SP?) It is a new place out near Goddard that has more exotic animals. And you get to go into lots of their cages and pet them. Got to be up close to Kangaroos and Lemurs. It was neat, but it was so HOT out that we didn't stay long. We came home and rested and then went out to dinner at Bella Luna. None of the day was planned, it just happened. It was nice, because we never do that kind of stuff. We usually do our own thing or watch TV and play on computer all day.

Our 8 year anniversary is on Father's Day this year. Seth has to work that day so we won't do much, plus we spent so much money yesterday that I doubt we will go out at all. Which is fine with me, we need to save, save, save right now.

I realized that since we are moving out soon, we will have to start cooking again AHHHH. I asked my mom if she will still make us dinner everynight even after we move out and she just laughed.

Well, hopefully I won't have to wait much longer on the house. I will keep you all posted as new info comes along.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Eight years! Happy Anniversary! I think your mom should still keep cooking for you, just don't tell my kids I said that!

Love ya!
Aunt Sherry